Sunday, April 27, 2008

"What if someone falls in love with their split personality? Ew incest to a whole new level."

XD I can just start all my posts with a quote from Sorn, she's freakin' retarded. So is Si actually. Slum appears to be more rational, but is able to beat us hands-down with her loser tales. Tada, Assers, at a glance. I LURB YOU GUYS LOTZ & LOTZXZX! Swensens(omg it starts with an 'S' too!!!) was too short sigh, I want our Cartel/movie/mugging/icecream dates(:

Fri bridge was the best it's ever been for Chuns&me, game-wise. Interview sucked though, but after hearing that shortlisted pple gotta make a speech I don't even know if I want to run anymore. Anw. Dinner revealed a whole new side of Marco&Waihan to us. I got suaned for no reason. Being only mildly disturbed instead of getting ready to flee in horror doesn't mean I had a traumatised childhood. &I so do not have a perv/pimp face! Haha listening to the 2 of them was pretty entertaining. (Read Chuns' blog about the 3-seconda rule teehee)Shared ica kacang with Chuns Shifu& Marco, we very discreetly ostracized some people. Coughs coughs. But I won't act like I like someone if I truly can't stand them. At least I don't show it outright, being cold is the worst I'll get.

Sat morning& lunch were much loves(: but bridge was very very screwed, 106-23 wth. My first real match): We let ShenTing down badly, Shifu too. ST especially, he looked like he was going to strangle me, &I deserve it. Was drowning in guilt, &self-disappointment. I guess the only way to redeem ourselves is to play properly at CJ. But our 2nd pair of NUS opponents were super cute, they made us laugh alot, even at our own stupid mistakes. Pray hard that Thurs' opponents'll be nice too><

But I'm still quite proud of my first double(Chuns went totally wide-eyed when I put the X down haha). &the last few boards were surprisingly.. telepathic. Chuns& I suddenly had so much moqi, we kept leading the right suit& stuff. I'm sorry for making so many disastrous mistakes (Pass 1C with 4carder H?!) but dear partner, we'll be ok yea. &you've been feeling so vulnerable these days, I'm worried. I'll always be here to talk or just listen, remember that.

Oh Po, I don't know what to say, just don't want to see you getting hurt. &we both know you'll be if THAT happens. But but I'm hardly qualified to stop you, since I can be just as bad. Tell me if anything happens k? Love!

X treated me to dinner even though I insisted against it. He paid even before we ordered, that sneaky little bastard. So what if you've a job& money, guilt doesn't consider all these. Sigh but the whole night was good((:

PW SUCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home